Today, at Salesforce Connections, we’re excited to announce new Einstein AI enhancements to Marketing Cloud that will empower brands to increase customer engagement with relevant and timely email marketing messages–an invaluable channel for marketers. The latest State of the Connected Customer report shows that 64 percent of customers prefer email communications over other digital channels such as mobile and social media. And for every $1 a company invests in email marketing, the return is $42.
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- Yorkshire Housing and PowerObjects, an HCL Technologies Company to partner on Dynamics 365 implementation
- Velosio launches Connected Intelligence AI solution for CRM
- Red Box voice capture capabilities coming to Dynamics 365 Sales Insights through new technology integration
- Quotedge by PositiveEdge Solutions now available on Microsoft AppSource
The family of agile marketing tools helps marketers publish more work, complete projects on time and prove value to stakeholders
Leading insurance provider in Japan deploys Salesforce to support its 50,000 insurance agencies and one million insurance agents
The company is unifying its business on Salesforce to get a 360-degree customer view and deliver highly personalized products and services
If there is anything every business leader in the world can agree on – let’s face it, there’s not a lot – it is that… 823 more words
- Salesforce dominated the worldwide CRM market with a 19.5% market share in 2018, over double its nearest rival, SAP, at 8.3% share.
- Worldwide spending on customer experience and relationship management (CRM) software grew 15.6% to reach $48.2B in 2018.
- 72.9% of CRM spending was on software as a service (SaaS) in 2018, which is expected to grow to 75% of total CRM software spending in 2019.
- Worldwide enterprise application software revenue totaled more than $193.6B in 2018, a 12.5% increase from 2017 revenue of $172.1B. CRM made up nearly 25% of the entire enterprise software revenue market.
MarTech Leader in Analytics and Content Management, Adobe Experience Platform Takes a Quantum Leap in Real-Time Personalized Engagement with AI-Triggered Analytics Today’s marketers are thriving in a complex personalization-driven market where customer journeys are getting exceedingly painful to map. 1,102 more words
New platform services enable companies to unify customer data, manage identity and consent, segment and activate audiences, and optimize engagement with AI-powered insights
Part of Salesforce Customer 360, companies can now build a single view of their customers to deliver personalized engagement across marketing, commerce, sales and service
Salesforce has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Tableau, combining the world’s #1 CRM with the #1 analytics platform to supercharge customers’ digital transformations.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer just in the realm of the largest global companies with the biggest budgets. With continuing advances in technology and lowering upfront costs, AI can help businesses of any size to achieve the goals and get ahead—without breaking the bank.